We all know rose water's great for skin and hair but why it's good and how exactly you must use it, is key! Rose water is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty regime. That's what makes it a beauty secret of women around the world.
Various masks, face packs, scrubs, even ubtans are prepared with rose water to enhance their effectiveness. The usage of rosewater dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra, yes, Cleopatra used the natural product in her skincare regime. And how can we not follow the footsteps of the world's most legendary beauty queen? Let’s take a look what benefits can this magical fragrant potion give you:
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise and moisturise the skin and gives you a refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturising properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Note: Store in cool and dark place.
Rose Petals, Neem Leaves, Tulsi Leaves
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.